1) Where can I buy Crimson Romance e-books?
You can purchase our e-books directly at our Crimson Romance Store for a 30% discount on every order, every day. (When you add books to your shopping cart, the discount will automatically be calculated at checkout.) We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
2) What format do you use for Crimson Romance e-books? Will they work on my eReader?
Our ebooks are available as EPUB files at the Crimson webstore currently, and we will soon be adding MOBI and PDF files as well. EPUB files can be downloaded onto your computer and opened with a free program such as Adobe Digital Editions. You can also transfer the file via USB (also known as “sideloading” it) onto most portable reading devices such as Nook, Kobo, Sony, iPhone, and various tablets. Kindle e-readers are not compatible with the EPUB file format.
Here are some easy instructions on how to sideload EPUB files to your readers.
3) Are Crimson Romance e-books encrypted with DRM (digital rights management)?
Crimson Romance e-books are DRM-free at all retailers. You can download and transfer your purchased e-book on to multiple readers, tablets, computers, phones and any other e-reading devices.
4) How do I access previous purchases at your store?
Links to your downloads can be found in the My Downloadable Products section of My Account as well as your order thank you email. If you need help accessing any downloadable files, please contact customer service.
5) Can I use a discount code at your webstore?
If you have a discount or gift code, you can input it at checkout.
6) Do you sell gift cards?
7) Will there be tax on my e-book purchase?
Companies selling over the Internet are subject to the same sales tax collection requirements as any other retailers. Click here to read our Sales Tax Summary.
8) Can I return an e-book I’ve purchased from the Crimson Romance store?
Yes. Your satisfaction is our top priority, which is why we’re happy to offer Friction-Free Returns. If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may contact customer service and return it for a full refund, credit or exchange of the product purchase price at any time. It’s that simple! No hoops to jump through and no strings attached!
9) Are Crimson Romance ebooks available at my local library?
Our ebooks are available for order and stocked by several library systems across the United States via Overdrive.com. Please check with your local library for availability.
10) I have written a novel and would like to submit it to Crimson Romance. How do I do that?
We currently accept completed romances of 50,000 to 90,000 words in the following subgenres: contemporary, historical, paranormal, suspense, and spicy. We will only consider romance novels for publication and will not accept any other genres, including New Adult, Young Adult, Women’s Fiction, Mystery, or Memoirs/Nonfiction. For more information, please see our Submission Guidelines.
11) I’m an editor/artist/graphic designer and would like to work for Crimson. Who do I contact?
While we greatly appreciate your interest, we do not have any staff openings at this time. When we do, those positions will be advertised here.
12) I have more questions and/or need help. Who do I contact?
Our customer service team is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time at 1-855-278-0402 or via our contact form.
For general feedback and editorial inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org